This webstead is the go-to place for just about anything you wanted to know about the books...or the contests, or to use a handy gateway to the blog or newsgroup--or to find out what's up with the animals in my life, here in the arroyo-filled high desert foothills of central New Mexico.
I hope you're here because you like my books--fantasy, mystery, romance, paranormal, or tie-ins--or because you'd like to learn more about them (or the horse, or the dogs, or agility, or...). Either way, I'm delighted by your visit!
- Free Featured Online Read, Samhain Heartsong, is available through October--one chapter a day!
- The Author's Cut of The Reckoners is available for pre-order at a special price.
- The Changespell Saga is now available in a boxed set.
- Leopard Enchanted is on the shelves!
- Wolverine's Daughter: Any readers who recently downloaded the briefly available incorrect product can re-download the correct version from the original retailer.
- My new contact address: PO Box 729, Tijeras NM 87059
- USA Today calls Alpha Rising a "must read" book!
- Book View Café released Making the Rules and Hidden Steel in early '15
- Alpha Rising is available!
- Book View Café released The Right Bitch Trio in May. It's also available at all the major retailers.
- Lynx Destiny has been released.
- Here's a fun discussion of the Sentinels series through Kodiak Chained, by blogger Tori MacAllister
- Dun Lady's Jess has new artwork from Dreamer artist Lora Innes!
- Updated Friday October 02 2015